Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey- I know the benefits are more or less listed (personal title, avatar change, newninja.com bumper in progress etc. so you know I am not lieing about firstly reading what you get for your money) but I just wanted to hear some opinions on it. I promise I am going to buy a year script. I do not lurk any other forums besides this one anymore because it suits me so well, has a tight knit community. So what I am saying is, no need to convince me to, rather just tell me what your favorite perks of it are, and what some of the plans/ideas for future events for Premium members are?

Is there a board of members who work on plans and perks? Even little ones, or a private forum, etc? If there isn't, I would love to be a part of one and try and organize it a bit with assistant from full/hero members and admin.

I will be doing this (don8) once I finish up all my pre-season bike moding *get my bike back on tuesday, just to turn it back in on thursday once I have installed my slip on and new tires -.-*

So! Let me know, ladies and men!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I pounced on the Premium Membership simply because I wanted to help support the site. That, and it's convenient to be able to turn the adds on or off.... :p

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Things are being developed as time goes on. 1.5 years ago the site was pretty bare bones. It has come leaps and bounds further. The premium membership has some perks and benifits, but the main thing to support the site community so more and more growth can come. Plus there is a great group of people here! Haha hope that helps some.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Exactly what these guys said Blackout, at this point there is not alot extra you get, but I also wanted to support the great atmosphere here and keep the site running. The ads are gone for me and everything is much cleaner to look at. That said a bumber sticker would be great!!!! :p

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I don't have one basically I'm waiting for the FRIGGIN sticker thats suppose to come with the membership. I'm being stubborn other than that I could care less about changing my avatar.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Stubborn? No Way !!!! haha ;D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Delta107 said:
I don't have one basically I'm waiting for the FRIGGIN sticker thats suppose to come with the membership. I'm being stubborn other than that I could care less about changing my avatar.
haha, is this still a work in progress? shame, shame.. but like I said, I am going to- you shall all see, teh newb will have proper self-title in a couple weeks ;) maybe sooner

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
The sticker? Has been a "Work In progress" for like a year now ( More like 7 months).

You will be very special having a "Premium Membership"

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm waiting for the sticker as well. As u all can tell I've been trolling around here for a few weeks now and just the wealth of information over here. I have never donated to a forum site but I would like 2 see this place grow even more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts