Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I envision a biker bar I kinda think of a bunch of grizzly dudes on cruisers. Are there bars/restaurants that seem to have a lot of sport bike riders? I'm interested partially cause I think it would make for a great excuse for a day trip (I'm from NY) and I really don't know that many bikers.

·
1,458 Posts
I dont go to bars on the bike. I didnt buy a bike to sit outside while i enjoy a few on the inside. I bought it to ride. If im on the bike im riding. I like many of the riders i ride with all feel the same way. We get our highs riding!

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Good man....driving n drinking don't mix 4 sure.....:thumb:
Bars have always been trouble for me....:eek:
I just don't go there.....:nonono:
U look at the cute Bitch just to have her boyfriend get pissed...:dance:
Now u got to kick the knees out of someone with ur steel toe boots..:thumb:
Reason i wear them....:dance:
Break their ribs... steel toe boot work great 4 that...:thumb:
Knock their teeth out.....boots work here too...:thumb:
Get blood all over ur clean clothes....:facepalm:
Get bailed out.....
Naaaaaaaa....... I ain't gunna go back to that....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just meant social places people meet up after the ride. After riding a few hours I'm usually starving anyway so I didn't know if there were common places bikers tended to go. None of my friends ride so I was hoping to meet more bikers in my area and don't really know where to look.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I just meant social places people meet up after the ride. After riding a few hours I'm usually starving anyway so I didn't know if there were common places bikers tended to go. None of my friends ride so I was hoping to meet more bikers in my area and don't really know where to look.
Guess ur gunna have to ride around n stop where u see some bikes.....
That's what i do

·
Registered
615 Posts
1/4lifecrysis said:
So when I envision a biker bar I kinda think of a bunch of grizzly dudes on cruisers. Are there bars/restaurants that seem to have a lot of sport bike riders? I'm interested partially cause I think it would make for a great excuse for a day trip (I'm from NY) and I really don't know that many bikers.
I'm from PA, and we have a few local groups that mostly consist of sportbike riders. We meet at Dairy Queen for Bikes&Blizzards on Mondays and and Quaker Steak&Lube on Wednesdays for bike night as well.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
byte2022 said:
I dont go to bars on the bike. I didnt buy a bike to sit outside while i enjoy a few on the inside. I bought it to ride. If im on the bike im riding. I like many of the riders i ride with all feel the same way. We get our highs riding!
Yah, alcohol n drugs don't go with riding anything.
Unless your just lookin to hang out with like riders n not drink.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sometimes dealers will put on weekly rides. I know my local one does. However, I have heard that it can be not fun with the amount of people showing up and the wide range of skill-sets/bikes. People who are "fast riders" and demand to ride in front then park it in corners, bike breakdowns, etc.

It's worth a try though. Just get some info, and if you do go be cautious of other riders that you don't know.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I ain't seen her yet so don't know if she is a ....:whistling:
N it'd be ok if she is....:thumb:
Cause she's still a.....
Ninja Babe.....
Well....when it runs.....LOL...:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.