Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here using them?
I'm thinking on giving them a try next rear tire, seeing i'm gunna put it on myself n don't have a balancer.
I see on some other forums they use them n say they work fine, but thought i'd ask here.
N also i am wondering.....
Don't they put a mark on new tires marking the light spot on the tire?
Thought they used to do that at one time so u could align a spot on the tire with the valve stem?

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well after a lot of research online, and a couple emails.....
I think i'ma give the Dyna Beads a shot.....
The big tire company I used to work for are using, and selling them to
Truck companies. Seems they work great. Truckers are swearing by them.
Guess if they work in a simi truck tire, they'da work in a tinyass bike tire.....

Tire Balancing Products

1,465 Posts
Hey earl. The only thing i can see wrong with them. Is if you get any moisture in your tire the beads clump together and will not work. Thats scares me a lil because when u put air in your tire you have the potential to add water. Especially from like a service station or something with a compressor attached to a tank.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey earl. The only thing i can see wrong with them. Is if you get any moisture in your tire the beads clump together and will not work. Thats scares me a lil because when u put air in your tire you have the potential to add water. Especially from like a service station or something with a compressor attached to a tank.
Good point n i'll email that company and ask about that....Thanks....

1,465 Posts
earlthepearl said:
So did I, but a bunch of companies make them from different materials. I'm wondering about the actual ceramic ones?
Worth asking about.
Yeah. I saw that two. I go through tires way to fast. So they would not benefit me in anyway but the thought of long tire life would be nice if it worked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.