Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would suggest also check and double check the tire pressure. I replied to a post "wooden tires" I check the pressure today and it had 0 psi. No wonder I was all over the place. Rides sooooo much better with air in the tires. It wasn't holding air for very long. Another item for the fix list. That list is getting longer than the mods I want to do.
:'(

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's a screw that caused my flat tire. So I'm screwd. I wont have a tire for another week. $110 for a tire plus labor at the cheap place. Its a brand new tire. If you've never had a bike I'll tell you this, NO ONE will repair a rear motocycle tire. You damage your tire, plan on buying a new one. I guess I can practice burnouts now with this one. I'll do a vid with right ups on it. And the fuel gauge sending unit on the 08 has been bad on every bike my dealership sold. They told me that they're supprised that there hasn't been a recall on it yet. I am planning to move to Brasil in a few weeks and I need to get it all fixed before Whitey121 gets his bike in so I can use his create to ship mine in. I checked the Brazillian forums and they didn't get any, and they will only have black and green when they get them. And to think about how much you guys belly ache about waiting for a bike. Gzus, those guys aren't even gettin em. I haven't been posting much so I figured I'd pack in up. See Felix, I'm not a post whore like those other guys. You know who you are. Hell some guys one here post each line of a sentance in a new post.

Re: Back tire kicking out.
LoL

I totally know what you mean.

tru dat

tru tru

yeah

uh huh

·
Registered
84 Posts
Patched the huge hole and waiting on the new one. Next Thursday. I just couldn't not ride. Like Patrick Swayze once said in a movie; "If you die doing something you love, something something something. Yada Yada Yada, blah blah blah" or something to that effect. And then Johny Pneumatic was all like, "Dude!"

·
Registered
84 Posts
They put a bridgestone on yesterday and its much softer that the Dunlap. I rode quite a lot on the patched dunlop and it was fine. Alway check your tire pressure, cause you can run it completely flat and not notice until you lose it in a corner. Be safe. Screw Patrick Swayze.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts