Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D to start off I posted this on the wrong area...my mistake.. :eek: does anyone know of any sites or places on backrest for the ninja 250... someone answered corbin.. but they dont carry any for the 250 other than just seats ....during the summer I am planing on making several long trips with a passanger, thanks for any info.. :-\

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I'm thinking fab something up dude... Get some nice thick aluminium, bolt it to the frame under the seat (you might have to cut away at the back plastics to get it to clear, and then make the cushion for it. Want me to get something working for ya? Or rather I should ask, will you pay me when I deliver? HAHA

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol well I been looking at the r6 older models that have the tail similar to the new 250s... and you are right it seems like the only option for now is to make my own one. that sucks..or the other option is to tell my passanger to stay home. lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
theres a vid on youtube of a japanese guy making a storage attachment for his 250. i dont remember what the video was tho. But if you follow that, that would give you the base structure to mount the new seat on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.