Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. So I hear AVS makes really nice levers with an easy pull system. Has anyone dealt with these? Do the work, are the worth the money? Any feed back would be great.

My goal is to find a easy pull clutch so I can shift with only one finger. I want to start perfecting my wheelies so I may add a hand break at some point, so I want to make sure I will have room on my bars and no conflicts with real-estate or anything else.

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok first sorry for the auto correct typo. ASV handles is what I was talking about.

I just got my clutch handle in and hooked up last night. I 100% love it. It is soooo easy to pull, it feels like there is nothing there. It takes a little getting use to but that's ok. You only have to pull it in about 1/3 of the way compared to having to pull the oem one in 3/4 to all the way in. So shifting is not only easier to do but a lot faster and smother.

It only took a few mins to hook up and adjust. Anyone that has a hard time shifting will love this. It allows you more room for error. My gf that is new to riding was able to feather the clutch and ride my bike. With the oem clutch she just about did a wheelie, then she stalled it and almost laid it down. So this helped her feel the engage point on the motor and she was able to get the hang of it with no probs.

I am telling you I hate gimmicks!!!! But this really is not one at all. If you have the chance to try one on someone's bike try it. You will love it and you'll will dig up the $90 for one.

I got the asv short, it is orangeish/ gold. You only get the handle not the mount. It bolts straight to the old stand off.

As always, if you have questions or comments let me know and I will try to help you out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.