Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, this is a photoshop only, but I'd like to attempt something like that of my own.

This would look sweet during the day, along with a switch to turn of the low-beam (if anyone has seen the new audi's, they are really bright at day!)

Winter is long...I'll probably try to do it, I need to find really bright LED's though..and all those websites says they have the brightest ones... Anyone has experience with buying LED's online?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
yo that would look sick but I'd do the angel eyes (BMW). They look way cooler and you can get a kit off ebay for like $100. I made a post about em just search for it.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spooph said:
Ratty said:
Hmm, looks really cool shame it isn't a kit or something.
Make one and make a lot of money!!! You have a pretty good sized market right here.... :)
I got a littewl bit of experience there, lol.

I will try to something that looks very good, and see how it looks like...

My goal would be to have bright enough LED's that you could safely turn off the headlights during the day.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
the only way you could turn off the headlights during the day would be to put a kill switch into the wiring. It comes from the factory so that one is always on.

·
Registered
633 Posts
just cause it has not been done dont mean it looks cool...... just me though, did you know you can make your own angel eyes at home? i would not trust myself with tha but seems real easy!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ehh its okay, it doesn't really count cuz it was in the random picture thread ahahaha.

There's an angel eye one too....

vs.

·
Registered
874 Posts
seems like a fun winter project. It is a long season after all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts