Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a joke . But the sun was setting so I thought I would try to be an artist. I am a mechanic .but let see you do better with some fancy ninja photos.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
"You don't have permission to access /o2/68/22168/1/97783273.24HdKkOh.IMG_1201c.jpg on this server."

:-\ Cant see the picture

I'm working on personal file manager that will allow all users to upload images, then refer to them in posts. That way you don't have to worry about hosting them somewhere else...and things like this happen, lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
redrider said:
"You don't have permission to access /o2/68/22168/1/97783273.24HdKkOh.IMG_1201c.jpg on this server."

:-\ Cant see the picture

I'm working on personal file manager that will allow all users to upload images, then refer to them in posts. That way you don't have to worry about hosting them somewhere else...and things like this happen, lol.
Sorry about that. I think I got it figured out. Hope this works.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
No worries! I just want to make posting pictures easier. Thats a cool picture, what did you use to edit it, photoshop?

·
Registered
37 Posts
redrider said:
No worries! I just want to make posting pictures easier. Thats a cool picture, what did you use to edit it, photoshop?
I used an old version of ACDSee 5. It's pretty simple to use just select the filter and that's about it.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Turblown and I found a cool spot to take some pics...too bad it was night time. We'll have to head back during the day.

·
Registered
229 Posts
hey minizoom i want to see the original before u converted it. that's an amazing picture with an amazing background so i want to see all the juicy details too :)

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts