Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I agree with TR if it is a 125 class then race 125's If it is a 250 class then run 250's

BOT : I think this lil Aprillia will be fun for Sunday playin' and it looks bitchen. I still think it will be to dang tall for me. If I am gonna lower something that much then I will take a 620 monster.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The two stroke is dead "
Racer X if you can give me a four stroke that fills the morning air at the track with Blendzall to compliment my cuppa of coffee, then bring it on. otherwise talk to the hand.:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Then and only then will I kill the 2 stroke. :)

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
My fault... I was trying to make a point that 2 stroke isn't dead/replaced! :p

I think the Asian countries are really pushing the small bike world along nicely, and companies are starting to reward them.

Wonder what there is in store for the Ninja!

Felix

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
LOL.You are making my point with that video.The Yamaha two stroke RD350 has been out of production for 30 years.
This is what you can do. Paint your Ninja yellow and black. Take out the valves and run a tap down the valve guides. Then replace the regular oil with caster oil. That way it will smoke like hell AND fowl the spark plugs. After running like that it will lock up the bottom end.....TAA DAA. A Yamaha rd250 replica

No one loves two strokes more than me.I ride one everyday as trasportation. But they are not being manufactures and sold by anyone. That is why Aprilia is replacing there 50 with a 125.Even the 50cc scooters are four valve four strokes now. They are not as slow as I though.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.