Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
mmm yah probably as pitt is about 50-60miles from me..

theres a convention in erie this weekend i guess, i have no way to back it up but im giognt to see if there is one with my brother probably. anyone in the area we'll be at presqu isle or however you spell it, probably beach 8

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i live in york if anyone wants to ride. i work in harrisburg in the hood lol. im not looking to go out and stunt or try to be the fastes thing out there. i do sometimes push the bikes limits a bit but i dont get crazy. i enjoy just cruisin around on back roads between york and lancaster so if you or anyone for that matter wnats to get together one of these days holla!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
noobninja said:
Hey i live in york if anyone wants to ride. i work in harrisburg in the hood lol. im not looking to go out and stunt or try to be the fastes thing out there. i do sometimes push the bikes limits a bit but i dont get crazy. i enjoy just cruisin around on back roads between york and lancaster so if you or anyone for that matter wnats to get together one of these days holla!!!
likewise, first bike and MY money so i don't stunt oh and i don't want to die, i like cruzing and on occasion pushing redline =) but a nice enjoyable ride is always welcome.

i like the mesquito lake idea, or hermitage PA they have a pizza parlor that is amazing in the mall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.