Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled on this exhaust on ebay, then found it on the kawi forums. I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything about it? On ebay its $250 shipped for the full exhaust, from the kawi forums its $150 shipped full exhaust.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008...torcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4197wt_939

So here I go with a few questions, prob some newb ones at that. I would assume that I would HAVE to rejet with a full exhaust correct? How hard is that exactly? Void the warranty?

I don't NEED a name brand exhaust, on my car I have an SRS exhaust from ebay, its a HKS replica and I paid $230 shipped for the full exhaust. It sounds good, doesn't leak, and I've put over 10,000 mi on it with no issue what so ever.

I don't need a huge boost in performance really, I just want a less "toy" sounding exhaust. Any and all help, opinions, or flaming is greatly appreciated ;D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, after reading through 15 or so pages, it seems that its an AP replica. It doesn't sound as good as an AP tho. Doesn't sound as good as an HMF slip on either. I think I'm going to hold off and get the HMF.

Looks like I will eventually shim the needles as well, or maybe just order the package deal of an HMF S/O, K&N air filter, Jet kit for $350 (I'm an ebay addict).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered a danmoto CF with silencer instead. Read through coins thread, sounds awesome, price is even better! leaves me with the extra $$ to get my fender eliminator sooner.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you should have just signed up for the kawiforums, members there can PM him and he sells it for $150 shipped, I know its kind of late now...

I was considering it for a little bit, then I got the danmoto slip on, now Im back to at least thinking about it since my pipe got all scratched up by my cheap stand. AND Im getting rejet on tuesday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.