·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a racing exhaust, so does that mean it's not legal for the road?

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Highly doubt it! But it looks sick, I'd buy that for sure, its only money :D

Not sure what your db limit is down there but up here its 95, so that would be well over I reckon. Plus you are altering the emission control system eg. removing the two cats in the stock pipes and can. That said, I stuck my AreaP on, 300km in :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds pretty tough eh!!!
Maybe I could get some deadeners!!!lol
Just got to get it past the wife first!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey joe, whats the go with your bike, do you have a twin tip on your exhaust?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
hi-tech said:
Is there such thing as getting a ticket for been loud... harleys would be band from such places.
i have been pulled over 4 times in my 93 s10 that i had a custom 3" header back with a high flow cat and dual twin 4" pipes out the center... so loud at idle you could feel the ground shaking from 4 feet back!

once they made me install a resonator and bring it back to the station so they could inspect it, so i had my father drive it down as i was at work, the officer at the desk laughed ripped up the ticket and told my dad hes all set... im like great but that cost me another 170 bucks to do.... dammit... now my exhaust in total cost 730 bucks!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Richard the guy who owns racebikerentals had these exhaust developed. Tim Totsubo wh's company makes them is very well known out here in CA. The $700 price tag is the deal breaker. AP offers simmilar gains as do the Sportisi VR's that I sell. AP is $500 and the VR's are $335 both are full systems and more affordable and accomodating. The Totsubos are certainly for racers only and are so loud they are even not permitted at some tracks.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, wasn't expecting them to be so far apart, they look closer in your avatar. Certainly stands out, do you have a vid?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Crush, I guess you don't tow anything with that beast of yours!!!
Need some spinners, or big chromies!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi-tech said:
i think u be better off if she picks for u...to avoid future rejects ;)
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!
I found one on ebay for $30.00US, I am just waiting to see if they deliver to Aus! - I'm allowed to get that one!!!! The boys at work can do the work no probs!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.