Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Nice!

I was thinking about a long term cafe racer project, but i was looking more towards these... what you think?

I want something with bundles of torque so I don't have to wring its neck like the zx6r :p

Felix

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, you don't have to wring any of those older bike's necks... Most of their red lines are sub 10K anyway... :p

But the LTD is a bit too much of a cruiser for a stereotypical cafe project.... The essence of cafe bikes however is to make due with what ya got, and to defy convention, so go for it man! I'd love to see how it turns out...

I'll let in on a little secret about cafe bikes... It's all about the tank and tail cowl.... :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that 10R is cool, but it looks like a cartoon version of the ZRX. It just seems to be too solid, to bulbous, almost as if it's had just a smidge too much colagen, and the skin has been stretched just a bit too tight... I don't know. Still much cooler looking than a stock 10R...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.