Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think one of the little things (Aside from the single square headlight) that I miss from the older Ninjas is the little grab bar on the back of the bike. If a newer Ninja ever went back to a single square light and a grab bar, I might consider a brand new Ninja. Anybody else just not care for the new style of Ninjas like I do?

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I wish they'd at least give decent places to connect bungie cords....
I'd care less about a actual grab bar.
But that too would be a bungie connection site.
I prefer the passenger to be holding onto me....
Less chance of loosing them.....

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
earlthepearl said:
I wish they'd at least give decent places to connect bungie cords....
I'd care less about a actual grab bar.
But that too would be a bungie connection site.
I prefer the passenger to be holding onto me....
Less chance of loosing them.....
I still have them hold on to me. WAIT you mean that's a grab bar

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

I thought that's the towing hitch earl u lied again... Bastard

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would hinestly consider a brand new Ninja if they had the square light and grab bar on it, when I went to a shop when I just got my license, I looked around and sat on every bike in the shop, but all the sports bikes looked pretty much the same to me. Oh well, there will always be plenty of used Ninjas in the model years I find aesthetically appealing.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wonder if I bought a new Ninja for my next bike if I could modify it slightly to look like an older Ninja? Probably not, but it would be cool.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I must admit over winter I will be on the hunt for a 4th bike I must confess it will be a Suzuki I'm searching for the elusive unrestricted 1300R hayabusa
Then can I have your 600? I promise not to ever lay it down. Haven't laid the 500 down yet, despite the amount of morons who I can swear are trying to hit me..lol

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.