Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pretty decent helmet in an icon airframe. I have no problem with fogging up or steam, but actual condensation or water droplets on the inside of my visor. Its alittle cold here and my warm breath is all I can think is the cause. I was wondering if I'm using my vents correctly by having them ALL open ALL the time. I dont want to wear something over my mouth like I seen some suggest. I also wonder will this improve as the summer weather gets here??? Basically how to I stop the water droplets, they are worse than fog for visablity !!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
By all means leave the vents open. Works like the defrost. Balances the air inside the helmet with dryer outside air.
Now since you said that is is cold were you are. You might be seeing some condensation in your airbox draining on the ground. When you start the Ninja on a cold day you will see a light smoke. some of that is water vapor. That's warm air meeting cold air. The same thing is happening in the airbox. The airbox temp is warmer than the cold air entering into it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts