Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Without your manual, you may not realize this, but there are helmet locks under the rear seat. Look for a metal tab protruding from the outside in on each side of the bike near the front part of the open pilion area. Just slide the D ring of your helmet over that, allowing the helmet to hang off the side by the strap and lock the seat back down. Viola!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Without your manual, you may not realize this, but there are helmet locks under the rear seat. Look for a metal tab protruding from the outside in on each side of the bike near the front part of the open pilion area. Just slide the D ring of your helmet over that, allowing the helmet to hang off the side by the strap and lock the seat back down. Viola!
If you're a more visual person, like me, here's a video to compliment what BlackBoar just said:

YouTube - 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Helmet Locking System

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
personally im not a fan of leaving my helmet with the bike. you could go off for any amount of time and never know what dick heads have been messing with it, if they have kicked it, or even pissed inside it. (i know disgusting but it does happen).

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Top box?

My helmet can fit in there and the lid can lock with no worries, but add Wifey's helmet, and things start going wrong!!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
It really is too big, especially when I have nothing but small things to put in it. I have to put something in it like a towel to stop things from shifting.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hmmm, kinda left wide open didn't I!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
wow.. i dont even remember what I was gonna add to this..

after reading all that other mess.. lol
Hahahaha!!! You should know what we are like around here Shady!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.