Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your still in stock suspension? Any mods on the bike
yup stock suspension just set-up for me , it's fairly modified ...full titanium system of akrapovic headers and mtc titanium end can ,pcV with custom map ,quick action throttle ,k+n filter ,ebc front discs with bendix mrr pads and braided lines running supercorsa v2s . If I keep the bike next year then I'm going to throw some money at some front shock internals . Also I weight best part of 210lbs which doesn't help haha

1,465 Posts
yup stock suspension just set-up for me , it's fairly modified ...full titanium system of akrapovic headers and mtc titanium end can ,pcV with custom map ,quick action throttle ,k+n filter ,ebc front discs with bendix mrr pads and braided lines running supercorsa v2s . If I keep the bike next year then I'm going to throw some money at some front shock internals . Also I weight best part of 210lbs which doesn't help haha
I hear ya bud. Id say to spend the cash and change the internals on the fork tubes and possible rear shock. Elka has a nice shock for your bike as well as ohlins but your going to pay a lot for them. But the front is the first to change

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear ya bud. Id say to spend the cash and change the internals on the fork tubes and possible rear shock. Elka has a nice shock for your bike as well as ohlins but your going to pay a lot for them. But the front is the first to change
will keep an eye on the racers forum see if anyone has a rear for sale the fronts my mate who raced has put me on to someone so will call him soon see what he says

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.