Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From YouTube description;
"Doing 100-90km/h (wtf legal speed!?) a fox ran infront of my bike and stopped in my path, I applied the breaks a little too hard and found myself and my bike sliding accross the ground. Accident happend about an hour ago.
Pictures or footage of the marks left on the road and further updates will be posted as time goes on.

I'm ok.
Damage to the Ninja and replacement gear I'm estimating could go as high as AUD$4000. "

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
oh ratty I am so sorry. this is a big bummer... Seeing that helmet makes me kinda sick.. glad you were geared up... take care of those knees.. You might want to get them "professionally cleaned" so they don't infect....

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Hope u do have insurance... if u do... are u getting another ninja 250? The reason why I ask is because most people here after a wreck they upgrade for a large type of bike. Get well soon ( Mr E - penis) . ;)

G

·
Welcome to the Ninja Crashtest Dummy Club ( I'm not laughing at ya cause I know exactly how you feel ). Now that that's out of the way, you don't have to worry about dropping your NEW ninja anymore, WHEW !!! That's a load off.

I got used to riding with one mirror for like 2 months until I got new ones.

Yeah, don't brake for the little stuff. If you can't swerve around it, run over it.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
MadMax said:
Welcome to the Ninja Crashtest Dummy Club ( I'm not laughing at ya cause I know exactly how you feel ). Now that that's out of the way, you don't have to worry about dropping your NEW ninja anymore, WHEW !!! That's a load off.

I got used to riding with one mirror for like 2 months until I got new ones.

Yeah, don't brake for the little stuff. If you can't swerve around it, run over it.
poor ratty has gotten roughed up over the past 8 months or so, his finger was the worst I think.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yes sir, glad you're OK, sorry to hear about the bike. Don't let it get you down too bad though, it happens. I know how you feel, now having a blemished bike, but it will all come back together in no time flat...

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Howdy ;p Bike is in store currently getting an insurance quote done.
I'm still pretty much fine excluding right leg and thats about all the progress made so far.

Not sure if gear will be covered also and haven't photographed scene yet.. Will do eventually.

Recorded the video in underwear because Draggin jeans rubbing on friction burn just wasn't a good feeling :p

Thanks for all the comments :) Will update as I hear back from the motorcycle store etc.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.