Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making my trip through google trying to find helpful forums to learn more about my new bike. Picked this up saturday. 2010 Ninja250R in blue. Already installed a fender eliminator kit, integrated tail light (still need a relay or resistor or something because they dont work) and a rear seat cowl. I have a lot more mods planned and cant wait to share and learn from you guys.

Photo of my bike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm 21. My full time job is working as a I.T. Assistant for a family company. So basically I'm on a computer 40-45 hours a week. I'm also a freelance photographer working for myself. I do mainly high school action sports (Baseball, Basketball, football etc.) I also do the occasional wedding or senior portraits. I use to race dirtbikes and would always bring the camera along with me and when I wasn't racing I would just go out and snap some photos for people to enjoy. I drive a 2010 Genesis Coupe. I have a 2010 Ninja 250R, a 2008 Yamaha WR250X, 2007 Honda CRF250R (pending sale :(...), 2006 KLX110. I'm into guns. I go to the range once or twice a month and go through hundreds of rounds. I have a Glock 23, Glock 27, Walther P22, and a Bushmaster M4 (AR15).

I'll be looking to upgrade a little performance on her soon. (She's kinda sluggish, don't tell her I told you that! She'd kill me ;) hahaha) Looking at a Jet kit, remove the air box, get some filters, maybe a exhaust. Really anything like can get rid of the dead bog on the bottom. Takes a little to get her going.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Making my trip through google trying to find helpful forums to learn more about my new bike.
Welcome! If we find any useful forums we'll let you know :p For the time being you should hang here :D

Like the photo! Lots of info here, before jetting hit the search bar for shimming needles. Also have a look for your resistor issue, been posted on here a few times already.

If in doubt, ask, we're a pretty friendly bunch :D

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
welcome to the forum! theres also a geek squad for all of your computing needs haha.

loving the picture of the bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.