Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just put a deposit down on a blue '10 250 and I can't wait to pick it up later this week!

It's my first bike and I've already completed the msf course and gotten my M1 license so I should be good to go. I can't wait to get it cause I plan on practicing for quite a while before I take it out into the street.

I'm looking forward to reading and learning as much as I can from you guys.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Yorchi, good to have you on board!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to decide whether I want them to lower it for me or not. I kind of do so I feel more comfortable on it and so I can later teach my wife to ride it as well but the whole kickstand thing is making me think twice about it.

I'll definitely put up pictures, maybe I can get the wife and a few of her friends to model it ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! And pretty women with motorcycles are also welcome. Can't go wrong with either!

So what's the story behind your user name?
yeah I figured I'd be more welcomed if I posted those pics first before I started bugging with an endless amount of questions lol...

about my name, it's my nickname. My name is George so when I was a kid my parents would try to call me Georgie, but because of their accent it sounded like Yorchi (Your-Chee) and it stuck. My friends caught on in middle school and by high school everyone that knew me called me by that instead of my real name. So now it's what I go by with my friends and family and anyone else that knows the story

Are you in the Navy btw? I'm a Sergeant in the Marines...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol just so you know I'm stationed with Marines so I know your rank structure. Makes it a little easier on you...lol
haha I wish I could say the same but I don't know anyone elses lol...

So in other news...I just got my bike delivered...but what sucks is that I can't ride it cause I don't have my helmet yet and now I feel like it needs a waterproof cover (sprinklers) and a chain (sketchy neighbors)...

more money to spend...yay!!! :dance::dance::dance:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.