Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Boys and Girls, Summertime is here and the weather is great, and we are on holidays until the 4th of January, so I will endevour to show you more of this great place we call Tasmania.

Today, Wifey and I went to Riana, Penguin(actual name of the town!) through to West Ulverstone, back to Penguin for lunch, then back home. We only covered less than 100km, but it took us a leisurely 3 hrs to complete!

While in Penguin, I took Wifey to the school where they conduct training for the Provisional License, to help her know what to expect from the test.....looks like we will be back there a few times in the next week!

Please enjoy the pics, and I will update as the week goes by.

Getting ready to leave

Wifey gettin her gear on!!

Next couple are all at Penguin Beach

I say"Smile!"....Wifey says "I don't smi-"-click!!!!!

Its a bit bloody bright!!!!!

The trusty steeds!

Stay Tuned, same ninja place, same ninja channel, same ninja! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That beach is not known for its surf, tassie has some of the wildest breaks in the world, but they are a fair way away from me!.......plus I don't know how to surf, so I don't go looking!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Awesome zandit. You gotta provide pics for the rest of us stuck in snow/ice here... :p Keep 'em coming!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
Awesome zandit. You gotta provide pics for the rest of us stuck in snow/ice here... :p Keep 'em coming!
What he said!!!

Spooph I dont know how you do it. (Yes virt I know "Thats what she said") Anyways I'm going into depression not being able to ride my bike, and its been less than 5 days. lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah Felix the riot shield comes in handy when I'm practicing my MW2 techniques, doesn't work the same for some reason!!!
but seriously, thats actually the cover from my patio heater!!! LOL!

I'm glad you guys like the pics, I just thought I would rub it in a little to all who can't ride at the moment!!!
Tomorrow we are off to Sisters beach to visit some friends and do some sightseeing, will be posting some more then!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Delta107 said:
Muffin hands!
hmmm, someones jealous about not having MW2 I think!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I had to work yesterday, so no ride, but today we went to sisters Beach and through to Yolla to visit some of Wifeys work mates.
Her Boss was staying at Sisters Beach in a "shack" on the beach. The land alone would be worth a small fortune, but the shack needs only a little TLC and it would be beautiful. Check out the pics from the deck, would be nice to wake up to this every morning!!

then we went to the local Bar-B-Que area and rested for a bit.

Then we travelled for about 30mins and arrived at wifeys work mates place that they have just purchased and are renovating, this area is just south of our home in Somerset, and is a real rural area.

The I had some fun on a quad bike!!

It may not look like it, but that is sooooo sideways!!! :p

Well that's it for today, might have more for you tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
virtualmatrix258 said:
That beach is so beautiful! I would so be sitting there fishing.
yeah, who needs QLD!!!!!!! :p

1 - 20 of 101 Posts