Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Lol, yeah, I've got a life alright, it's a little past being crazy right now...I feel like I'm way too busy but what can ya do, I've agreed to do it all and I want to do it all, so I will, lol. In fact, there's a bunch of stuff I'd love to add to my calendar, but just don't have the time....I want to start taking weekly riding lessons (horses) again, since I can't buy a horse right now...and I'd love to take tennis lessons and teach one of the kid's bible classes on Sundays and etc, etc, etc!!! lol, I have a lot of stuff I'd love to do someday, just not enough time....

RockNRide07, why are your bikes in western KY? Have you all been riding at all then?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Henderson and didn't want to ride my bike all the way here without first breaking it in. We are working on someone letting us use their truck to bring them up here this weekend. Should have known this would happen when I traded in the ol' Chevy for an Eclipse.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Yup, we all know that trucks are way more fun than cars! My husband and I just bought a new truck a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it!

By the way, has no one bothered to tell you that an eclipse is a girls car? ;)

hehe, I love jabbing at people...just teasing though....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
lol....still....a little too "fast and furious" wannabe for my taste...hehe, I'll roll on in my big 'ol truck, oh, and Delta it's a GMC Sierra extended cab, regular size bed, w/ 20 inch wheels....pretty stinking sweet! ;)

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
redmagnolia said:
lol....still....a little too "fast and furious" wannabe for my taste...hehe, I'll roll on in my big 'ol truck, oh, and Delta it's a GMC Sierra extended cab, regular size bed, w/ 20 inch wheels....pretty stinking sweet! ;)
Sweet!!! Sorry I have a fascination with trucks. With gas prices going up probably will never get one, I have no need for one right now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Eclipse IS a girl car, even though the fastest 4 cyl. in history was a Eclipse GSX. I still just think a man CANT look manly in a eclipse.
Ill stick with my 1993 Nissan 240sx when its raining b/c RWD is super fun in the rain and well, when its sunny im riding the Ninja.

-Sean

P.S. The Mustang in F&F Tokyo Drift with the RB26 (Skyline GT-R) motor was freaking SWEET! The movie sucked (like all the rest) but that car was bad freaking ass!

G

·
the cars where awesome, the story line sucked all the f&f story lines suck though hahaha i still like em, you got a 240 thats dope man post pics im no big fan of fwd or rear i like my awd! and if i where to get a rw it would be a s14 or 15

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.