Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ninja fans! I have been saving my pennies and I'm going to look at 3 dealerships in the next week! I'm thinking about a new, red, 2009 Ninja 250r. (Which is at all three dealerships, lol)

Any advice about getting a good deal? This is my first bike!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Check out different dealers. and remember sometimes it is ok to pay a little extra if the seller is on their game and listens to you and stands behind their product. I pay a little extra for insuance for my car and home because I like the customer service I get. I know things will be handled. They know the product and will stand behind it.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Grill the dealer.... Not just for price, but spend some time in there and talk to the parts staff, apparel and such.... You're not just buying a bike from them, you'll also be getting your warranty work and probably some service done through them. You're beginning a relationship with a dealer for a long time, so make sure to check out and feel comfortable about doing business with them. I'd almost be willing to pay more at a dealer that's worth it than buy a bike from a bunch of d-bags....

So basically, see how friendly and helpful the people who work there are...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just put $100 down on a bike! I was so lucky! Because the nicest dealership also offered me the lowest price! :D Out the Door price = $3,600 which was great for my location!

I'm picking it up next Thursday!

Btw, while I was writing this... a guy in the hallway outside my dorm room just got tazered by the cops and his writing body hit my dorm room door and now I'm freaking out!!!!

So if this was poorly written, that's why!! SO CRAZY!!! OHMYGOODNESS!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahaha!!!! Nice stuff there Flash, and welcome to the forum!!

You will fit in well here!!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I just put $100 down on a bike! I was so lucky! Because the nicest dealership also offered me the lowest price! :D Out the Door price = $3,600 which was great for my location!

I'm picking it up next Thursday!

Btw, while I was writing this... a guy in the hallway outside my dorm room just got tazered by the cops and his writing body hit my dorm room door and now I'm freaking out!!!!

So if this was poorly written, that's why!! SO CRAZY!!! OHMYGOODNESS!!!!
i wish that kinda stuff happened at my college!

congrats on the new bike :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.