Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ten.. but if I remove the fender completely I will need to relocate the ones on the back to go with the fender mod

·
Registered
379 Posts
Blue is the new black!

How dark is the screen? Is it smoke or dark smoke? I'm in two minds as to which one I should get and yours looks pretty good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wanted blue originally but in Canada there was only the option for red green and black! Maybe i will try some green lights under mine... it looks sick tho really!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks i got them from ebay for 50 bucks.. the guy guarantees them for life ... one goes out he will replace it.. not a bad deal.. and got them in two days

·
Registered
7 Posts
50 sounds like a good price, until I have to pay duty and taxes bringing them here It will end up being over 100... maybe I will take a look around and see what I can get here! Thanks tho...

good old E-bay!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
hi-tech said:
Massive rats.. Lol.. That's my little chihuahua. Lmao!!!
Like Felix said, you have large rats in at your place.. LOL, Just Kidding. Have you seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua yet? Is it out yet? I really wanna see it..

Anyways, about the bike, that's looks awesome dude! I really dig it, not to mention people will notice = safer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts