Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to buy something from A-tech.org, everything is okay until I try and order the product. The Entire process is in Japanese. Which is partially the problem the rest is how to fill in the blanks, I take every sentence and translate it, and try and fill it out. But in the end it just says error, illegal format. Can some tell me how they order stuff from A-tech/ fill out the shipping info (where your address and everything else goes)? I use Google translator but it only automatically translates until I try and order it. Please help me! pictures would help out a lot.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
This is there email:
[email protected]

If that doesn't work PM the forum member over at Kawiforums "Beast". He is on this forum but he hasn't posted anything in like a 1 year. He may be able to help you.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sent an email, I hope that works. Thanks for the address Delta

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Delta, it worked. Here is the email I got back:

Dear Sir.

Thank you for an email.

You please inform me of a necessary part.
I can send a part to U.S.A.

I wait for communication from you

Thank you very much
Best regards
A-TECH Akito Miyazaki

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
well don't keep us in suspense crispy, what are you looking to get?!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is still don't know if I should get it though. And I will keep you in suspense as long as I wish. All I can say is that I have a surprise coming aka (lots of mods at once).

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Crispy said:
Is still don't know if I should get it though. And I will keep you in suspense as long as I wish. All I can say is that I have a surprise coming aka (lots of mods at once).
So are you going to buy me a Premium Membership *wink wink* for getting you the email address? lol For being Japanese that's not bad. Glad it worked for you can't wait to see pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts