Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ,

some kind person delivered these last week :eek: still not got round to fitting the peice that goes around the clocks and down the top of the side panels yet might do it this weekend.

quality is perfect and fit is lush , just need to tidy a few bits up but all good.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Wow those look great! They perfectly match the Area-P exhaust. That is exactly what I want. Did you have a hard time ordering them from A-Tech?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Blue Ghost said:
How did you order those? or who did you order them thru?
Here you go! Use babble fish to translate so you can understand the website. They have a email address so try emailing them.
www.A-Tech.orghttp://
(Japanese Website) [100 Yen = $1.04]
A-Tech Carbon Fiber SPL Front Fender
28,350 Yen = $290.24 USD Material: TC Part #K01444

A-Tech Carbon Fiber Rear Tire Hugger
28,350 Yen = $290.24 USD Material: TC Part #K01384

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
^ oh by the way this is my own research I have no idea how johnr6 got them. It might of been easier because he lives in the UK compared to the USA.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Loving the carbon fibre. Loving the whole bike actually. Nice ride.

·
Registered
874 Posts
looks nice. good job.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Delta107 said:
^ oh by the way this is my own research I have no idea how johnr6 got them. It might of been easier because he lives in the UK compared to the USA.
thanks for the comments guys yeah loving the quality from that company top products!

as for ordering i just emailed them they sent a email paypal invoice them 7-10 days later bam there were on my doorstep easy as that shame the van bills wont be paid till next month ooops lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
update on Dash unit.

took a while to fit as its a little tight and fiddly

will get better pics outside tomorrow

ta

john

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah thanks felix , i think the dash is the best looking mod body wise for the bike for sure , had a heavy night last night so going to get some outside pics in a bit but its like a monsoon here as allways in the uk lol

bk soon

·
Registered
622 Posts
I wish I could find parts like this for my ride... you can do a full body shot of the bike so we can see how the dash looks with the whole look?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts