Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Ok. Got new carbs because my old ones were shot...butterflies were beat up with screwdrivers adjusting them wouldn't help...ect...I put the new ones on and It cranks and runs a lot better BUT I put my TPS sensor off of my old set of carbs onto my new set. Now I have Im thinking about 75% take off power but when I reach 60 MPH of so, it falls off and wont give me any more power. Friend of mine that is a kawi mechanic looked at my bike and found a big crack in the TPS sensor. He said that it helps adjust the timing and carb air/fuel mix. He did a ohms test on it that it was bad. My problem is I live WAYYY out on the country and do not have a meter. I adjusted it around trying to find a good running spot before I knew it was bad. Now of coarse its out of adjustment. My new one will be here today. Any Idea on how to adjust it once I bolt the new one on without a meter? Thanks again guys!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.