Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is for real.
There are a number of teams trying to go 300 mph on a motorcycle. :eek:
The Big streamliner BUB 7 went 367mph with Chris Carr.
YouTube - Worlds Fastest Motorcycle 367 mph BUB #7 Streamliner
Just to put things into perspective. These guys are trying to go 300 mph on a SIT ON MOTORCYCLE :eek:
Wild Bro racing went 278 mph last year and 284 on GPS but the motor broke and he went through at 278mph.
Last weekend John Noonan had a get off at El marage . He is OK with bruises and contusions But he walked to the ambulance . GET THIS ....his GPS read 314 MPH.that is 53mph slower than BUB 7.There is nothing official because he crashed and did not go through the traps.But the race is on . I will update as events unfold this year. But look for a 300 mph time slip.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well it is for real.
There are a number of teams trying to go 300 mph on a motorcycle. :eek:
The Big streamliner BUB 7 went 367mph with Chris Carr.
YouTube - Worlds Fastest Motorcycle 367 mph BUB #7 Streamliner
Just to put things into perspective. These guys are trying to go 300 mph on a SIT ON MOTORCYCLE :eek:
Wild Bro racing went 278 mph last year and 284 on GPS but the motor broke and he went through at 278mph.

Last weekend John Noonan had a get off at El marage . He is OK with bruises and contusions But he walked to the ambulance . GET THIS ....his GPS read 314 MPH.that is 53mph slower than BUB 7.There is nothing official because he crashed and did not go through the traps.

But the race is on . I will update as events unfold this year. But look for a 300 mph time slip.
Do you have more info? That's amazing for a non-streamliner. Do you know what type of brute power it takes to do that - HUGE!

Glad he was OK. I'll look around for some info and add it if I find anything.

Do you think you'd get credit for the run if you flew through the traps without the bike? j/k...

Jay

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will up date as events unfold.
No ...you would have to be in the riding position for the run to be offical. Plus you need to back up the run. I bet you would not want to do that twice haha
Most teams are working in secret I think. So I will only speak of public stuff like time slips. But just using a simple formula of 200 hp to go 200 mph. 300 mph should be close to 800 hp or at least 600.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.