Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
615 Posts
Nukicb said:
Plan on getting my first bike here soon! I was wondering what's the cheapest you've seen a 250r go for?(2008+)
I was hoping to get one around 2200! Is that possible?
I've seem quite a few go for around that. All depends on mileage and scratches and stuff like that. I was offered a 2011 ninja 250r with 67miles (yes 67) for $2500 but I passed it up cause I want something bigger. Good deals come along. Don't just buy the first thing you see, do some research and make sure its what ya really want.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Witch said:
I've seem quite a few go for around that. All depends on mileage and scratches and stuff like that. I was offered a 2011 ninja 250r with 67miles (yes 67) for $2500 but I passed it up cause I want something bigger. Good deals come along. Don't just buy the first thing you see, do some research and make sure its what ya really want.
Okay! Thanks! And it will hopefully be easier because I may buy it during the winter !

· Registered
615 Posts
Nukicb said:
Okay! Thanks! And it will hopefully be easier because I may buy it during the winter !
Winter is a good time to buy. Usually people will sell bikes much cheaper than in the prime of the season. I'm debating when I'll be getting my bike as well. Sometime between a month from now and next spring! All depends what I can find. Good luck to you on the search.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Witch said:
Winter is a good time to buy. Usually people will sell bikes much cheaper than in the prime of the season. I'm debating when I'll be getting my bike as well. Sometime between a month from now and next spring! All depends what I can find. Good luck to you on the search.
Thanks man! Good luck to you as well !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.