Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
zartan said:
Hey guys just found this, Haven't had a chance to check it out yet but looks interesting. Hope this isn't a repost.

http://twofiftymag.hostzi.com/
Wow, I love the idea. Spent about an hour and a half reading some of the ride reports, immensely enjoyed the poor woman trying to haul her ass across the Congo! Makes me feel so lucky to live here in the U.S.!

Great find, zartan!

·
Registered
2 Posts
TwoFiftyMAG.com Reboot

Hi all,

I'm the editor of this magazine, and I just wanted to invite you to check out the new and improved TwoFiftyMAG.com, now an online magazine with brand-new content.

If you come across any noteworthy news or articles feel free to submit them!

Online first.
The Two Fifty Magazine website just underwent a complete redesign to function as an online magazine. All new articles will be featured online first. This way new submissions can be quickly published rather than shelved, waiting for the next print issue to be ready.

Readers with options.
Readers can now read the latest articles on the website, read the latest print version online or on the iPad, or receive the latest print edition by mail. An RSS feed link and email subscription form provides the option of receiving a monthly email update with the latest news and articles from Two Fifty Magazine.

Creative control.
Writers can now write and format their articles directly on the website.

Interested in contributing to the magazine? Just contact the editor to be given access to the site as an author.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I am onboard with this. I am going to do a 250cc land racing article . Cronicaling the Last days of Maxton and reporting on not only my own exploits but the other people that race 250s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.