Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've noticed a weird burning smell (and overheating once, haven't tested since the one drive) after I cleaned and lubed my chain and washed the bike. I let the bike dry completely and only rode the next day. I was something about the smell possibly being from chain lube getting on the bike, but I'm very concerned. Anyone else experience this? Advice on what I should do? Thank you guys

edit: I turned her on and let her run a couple times and the smell seems to be coming from the front part of the engine, not really the back where the chain is
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top