Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His thing is insane. The bike has 300 hp in the race version and unknown hp setting for the street version which has yet to be unveiled. Here's a few pics and a video that was used at intermot for the release. http://youtu.be/dsISbCCky6c

twisted throttles brings me smiles

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
You beat me to it Byte! I was going to update my 2015 models thread with this! I'll still do it when I have a chance later today. There is also another new Kawasaki that has just been released at this show, so I'll update that too!

BTW, looks like the rumours were true about the power outputs of this bike, and the production bike has been rumoured to be in the 220+hp range. Be interesting if this still comes out as true!

1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You beat me to it Byte! I was going to update my 2015 models thread with this! I'll still do it when I have a chance later today. There is also another new Kawasaki that has just been released at this show, so I'll update that too! BTW, looks like the rumours were true about the power outputs of this bike, and the production bike has been rumoured to be in the 220+hp range. Be interesting if this still comes out as true!
actually zandit the h2 has not been released yet but the h2r has and is delivering from the 998cc bike 300hp which is 32 hp more than the strongest moto gp bike to date. Yes 300 hp. This bike is super charged allowing for smooth linear manageable power throughout the entire power curve unlike people who add a turbo This power is made for curves and straight line. Bike is lighter than ever brembo brakes full ohlins megatronic suspension and Dampner 530 chain. New type of sprocket and rim design pulled from another brand bike but new to the 1000 supersport class for Kawasaki. This bike is a monster and the fact that it come froms Kawasaki heavy Is like saying your getting a gift from mr.fox at Wayne industries. ( batman) The cost hasn't been released yet but I'm expecting it to be 60,000 -75,000 usd.

twisted throttles brings me smiles

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Yeah, it's not going to be cheap!
Looks like the Road version will be released next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.