Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!
I'm selling my 2014 Ninja 1000. The craiglist coverage around here doesn't seem to be doing much, so I thought this might reach more interested people.

The bike has 5800 miles on it and I just put new tires on. Oil changed 300 miles ago. I absolutely love this bike! The only reason I'm selling is because I work for Kawasaki and can purchase another one. If that wasn't the case, I'd be hanging on to this thing. I'd like to get close to $7000 for it.
I'll try to post some pictures, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed yet since I'm a forum newbie.
Here's the craigslist ad in case:
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/5542356914.html

Let me know if you're interested or know of anyone who may be.
Thanks!

Matt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Nice bike but I am wanting for the 2017 model. I am hoping it looks like the Ninja 1000 in Australia.
Ummm, that bike hasn't really changed apart from some shock adjustments and sticker/paint options. The fairings are still the same!!!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Thank you, I forgot about the slipper clutch.
But as I mentioned, physical appearance has not changed. The Australian model looks identical to the one above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.