Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Are they genuine or just a photoshop? The rear end just looks like it has been grafted onto the ZX10. Until I see the official photos from Kawasaki, I'm thinking this is fake.
Mind you, there was not much of a difference between the 6 & 10 looks wise in the past.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zandit said:
Are they genuine or just a photoshop? The rear end just looks like it has been grafted onto the ZX10. Until I see the official photos from Kawasaki, I'm thinking this is fake.
Mind you, there was not much of a difference between the 6 & 10 looks wise in the past.
Not sure if real or fake ,like you say looks like a cut and shut job between the 2 !

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah they are real however they are the American version, they are not out in Australia yet, u can tell because the us version of zx10r has indicators on eliminator and not built into the seat I'm not sure if thats the same for the zx6 ? I'm looking at trading in the 12 zx10r for the 13 when it comes out, has any one herd about these electronic dampeners that are coming out on them ?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Found this pic online, looks different from the ZX10R....

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Bryn, you may be a little confused, this thread is not about the ZX10R, but the new ZX6R. The pics above are a photoshop of what a bike magazine thinks the new ZX6R will look like.
There is no change for the ZX10R except colour.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Haha!! No Worries Bud, these kind of photoshops from the magazines stuff everybody up, we'll blame them!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Here are the official pics

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I am really hating these exhaust cannons that bike manufacturers are forced to include on their bikes these days, nothing sexy about them at all.

I understand why they have to be so big with emissions etc, but surely they can do a better job with them!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Zandit said:
I am really hating these exhaust cannons that bike manufacturers are forced to include on their bikes these days, nothing sexy about them at all.

I understand why they have to be so big with emissions etc, but surely they can do a better job with them!
I don't know what you mean I think they look awesome ......haha I agree they look like a monstrosity they can make them better with out compromising emissions etc but I bet there will be a 'special'upgrade to a performance exhaust that costs more money than what you could get the special exhaust for elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Yep, agree, thats why I installed a Yoshi as soon as I could. I saved about 10kgs in weight, and gained a much better sound and look(in my opinion of course!)
When I installed the 06-07 GSX-R exhaust on my 250R it changed the look so much it looked more natural than the stock exhaust!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.