Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just purchased a new 2012 ZX6R and was wanting to get a fender eliminator kit for it does anyone have any suggestions. I want to use the stock tail light and stock turn signals. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
bskomo19 said:
Hey I just purchased a new 2012 ZX6R and was wanting to get a fender eliminator kit for it does anyone have any suggestions. I want to use the stock tail light and stock turn signals. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
R+g do one its what I have on mine!

·
Registered
13 Posts
What's up bskomo. I wasn't too familiar with the 2012 model but by the looks it's pretty similar to my 09 zx6r. I went with the Yoshimura fender eliminator. The kit came with LED lights above the plate frame that shine on the plate. Also I went with the Integrated tail light (blinkers inside the tail light) so I didn't have to worry about the wiring or hassle of the stock blinkers. I believe I paid about $100 for the kit and another $100 on the light. It's a little pricy but I think it was worth the clean look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's up bskomo. I wasn't too familiar with the 2012 model but by the looks it's pretty similar to my 09 zx6r. I went with the Yoshimura fender eliminator. The kit came with LED lights above the plate frame that shine on the plate. Also I went with the Integrated tail light (blinkers inside the tail light) so I didn't have to worry about the wiring or hassle of the stock blinkers. I believe I paid about $100 for the kit and another $100 on the light. It's a little pricy but I think it was worth the clean look.
What type of tail light did you use for it and where did you get it. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
184 Posts
How do the signals mount I was looking at the yosh eliminator just didnt know how well the signals mounted. Thank you for the help
When you detach the turn signals off the stock fender, there's slots on the side of the Yoshi Fender Eliminator that the signals fits right now and secure with original stock bolts.. Its something you have to see it order to get. I will try to post some pics either later tonight when I get home from work or tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you detach the turn signals off the stock fender, there's slots on the side of the Yoshi Fender Eliminator that the signals fits right now and secure with original stock bolts.. Its something you have to see it order to get. I will try to post some pics either later tonight when I get home from work or tomorrow morning.
Thanks man thats probably the one I will go with the back end on stock bikes need cleaned up so bad lol. But i remember seeing a yosh one on a used ZX10R beside my bike at the dealer it looked good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.