1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome looking bike! Did you do an FI conversion, or are you located in one of the cool countries that got FI on their bikes already?

For huggers, contact Scott: [email protected]. He has a hugger for a 150 tire, and is cheaper than anybody else around....

This is my install and a little write-up: Overview: Scott’s Hugger and Flying « thedandooligan

:thumb: Thanks spooph.. I'll try to get scottie..for more details.
About the EFI, im base here in HONG KONG so this Fi comes originally with the bike no convertions. though a bit expensive for this model, still i love the bike. probably later need to upgrade once i gathered more experience and skills.

CHeers..

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome bud!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spooph

I got hold of scott:ermm: (not sure if im talkin to scott via e-mail)
but he still makes HUGGERS and guess what he has a new MOLD and design
pretty slick if i may say.. and can choose either standard or carbon fiber..

Again many thanks.. great info and recomendation.:thumb:

$20 dollars to get it ship here in Hong Kong..;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
nice looking white beast.. i'm waiting my black stallion that will complete all documentation by today... (finger crossed)

damn.. i hate waiting.. can't get enough sleep last night.. heart pounding extra fast!!!

ride safe my friend!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yup! He actually has 3 molds total. Original, new design, and the 150 hugger.... I'm thinking I'll be asking him to design a 4th mold, but that'll be in the works for a while.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@xrowdac
Nice bike :D
How much the efi version cost?

Btw i'll be going to HK next week

Do you where a place i could find parts for ninja 250 in HK

Or place to buy jacket helmet n riding stuff?

Thanks

THanks.. The bike cost $60,000.0 Hkd
yeah i know all the shop/places you could go to get items you need.

Btw.. I no longer have the white-Ninja :whistling: hehehe I made an upgrade 2 weeks ago with a bigger Zx10R Ninja ...

hope u have fun with the 250 and gain more riding experience.. click the link below.;)

Here's one of the biggest 1-stop shop for all your needs in your bike & Gear

·
Registered
36 Posts
THanks.. The bike cost $60,000.0 Hkd
yeah i know all the shop/places you could go to get items you need.

Btw.. I no longer have the white-Ninja :whistling: hehehe I made an upgrade 2 weeks ago with a bigger Zx10R Ninja ...

hope u have fun with the 250 and gain more riding experience.. click the link below.;)

Here's one of the biggest 1-stop shop for all your needs in your bike & Gear
wow it's about 69.000.000 Rupiah i buy my ninja (carbureator Version) at 47.000.000 Rupiah :s LoL

niice ride zx10R :thumb::thumb:

ow that motomart i've already been there when the last time i visit HK. the shop is like 1st floor like some workshop and the store at 2nd floor right?

when i came to there all i see for ninja 250 is just a 2brother exhaust slip on.

well maybe i'm planning to visiting this store again on my next visit in HK..

anyway can you tell me how to get to this motomart store using MTR?

cause last time to motomart i'm using a taxi cab :s

haha thanks :dance:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.