Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my new bike 2 days ago, and first 2 things i want done immediately are fender eliminator and exhaust. Fender kit is easy enough but would like to know if there are cost efficient options rather than through my local dealer?

As for exhaust, i have a friend with a 2007 Honda CBR600RR and has the Carbon Yoshimura system and it sounds fantastic. However its is super expensive. Any Opinions on where to look for a good sounding, well performing exhaust for my bike? 400R parts are hard to come by.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hey Triple, Parts are not hard to come by, you just need to start looking at parts for the 09-11 Ninja 650R. They are the same bike with a sleeved engine.

In regards to an exhaust, Indy Superbikes seems to be one of the cheapest I have seen - Exhaust - Indysuperbikes

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just bought my new bike 2 days ago, and first 2 things i want done immediately are fender eliminator and exhaust. Fender kit is easy enough but would like to know if there are cost efficient options rather than through my local dealer?

As for exhaust, i have a friend with a 2007 Honda CBR600RR and has the Carbon Yoshimura system and it sounds fantastic. However its is super expensive. Any Opinions on where to look for a good sounding, well performing exhaust for my bike? 400R parts are hard to come by.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Hey triplej, Just put on an Arrow Ninja650R Dark aluminum muffler on my new 2011 400R, it bolts on and fits like a glove, has O2 flange on it for the sensor(important), saves at least 10 pounds from the stock muffler, sounds absolutely wicked, and the engine spins up much nicer without the restrictive factory exhaust! Ordered and shipped from EuroCorsa in Toronto.

http://www.newninja.com/forums/members/7684-albums232.html

Listen to sound of the running bike with no muffler and with arrow. Really have to hear it in person under load though...

1nomuffler~ninja400r - YouTube

1arrow~ninja400r - YouTube

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.