Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
earlthepearl said:
Well mines only been down 2 times.....
LOL......:whistling::whistling:

But hopefully someone will jump on it n get u some $$$$
:thumb::thumb:
Yea hopefully, I'm trying to upgrade to a 600 but I gotta sell this one first! I've seen other bikes in my town on Craigslist for around the same price I put but have either been dropped, or have double the miles. Honest opinion what you think would be a reasonable price

·
Registered
615 Posts
calialex said:
Yea hopefully, I'm trying to upgrade to a 600 but I gotta sell this one first! I've seen other bikes in my town on Craigslist for around the same price I put but have either been dropped, or have double the miles. Honest opinion what you think would be a reasonable price
Reasonable price for yours? If I was looking to purchase it, I would offer $3000-$3200. I've seen em go cheaper, I've seen em go pricier. I'd say that's a good median. That's also from over on the east coast, so maybe prices run differently where you are.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Witch said:
Reasonable price for yours? If I was looking to purchase it, I would offer $3000-$3200. I've seen em go cheaper, I've seen em go pricier. I'd say that's a good median. That's also from over on the east coast, so maybe prices run differently where you are.
Yea.. I kinda just ballparked other people's bikes that were on Craigslist but maybe dropping it to that will get a buyer way faster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.