Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$300 for a painted exhaust!!! They didn't change anything WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hyperventilating! I'm going to cry and find tires for my other thread! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and I don't like any of the colors!

End of rant

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi-tech said:
why not get a used one. save yourself close to a thousand dollars. tags,taxes,etc
I may be forced to now cause I want a black one! I also have issues with used things people just don't take care of stuff anymore. Plus I don't want to pay for other people's mods. I don't know what I'm going to do!

hi-tech said:
what?? no white ninja?? oh yeah that were the used ninja comes handy
lol

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
i seen some really good deals on cragslist with low miles on the ninja. some are stock bikes too. and the best part is that you can negotiate, i got mine for 1000 less then what he was asking. drove 4 hours to pick it up . but well worth it.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi-tech said:
i seen some really good deals on cragslist with low miles on the ninja. some are stock bikes too. and the best part is that you can negotiate, i got mine for 1000 less then what he was asking. drove 4 hours to pick it up . but well worth it.
Yeah there are a couple in the Denver area for 3k but all have cracked fenders! And they are Red!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
talk about newbees. lol. (i dont want it no more i almost kill myself with that thing) just sell it and dont realize how fun it is.

hey maybe you can buy madmax's bike. no never mind, i dont think he lives close to you. besides it has a crack fender also.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Not a problem... D, you get on the back of my bike, and we'll hightail it out to NC to pick up Max's bike... :p

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I just looked at the Canadian Kawasaki web site and it is mostly up to date for 2010, missing a few images, but it shows four colours for the 250R: Lime green/pearl stardust white at the premium price of $5199 and the other three colours, selling for $4,999 are Passion Red, Metallic Island Blue and Ebony - as in ALL black, no red and white fancy paint trims. So, maybe there's hope for an ALL BLACK 2010 afterall, Delta?
Than Canadian dollar price increase is $300 for regular paint and $350 for the SE style. And with the current exchange rate, the US and Canadian pricing is very close.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BlackBoar said:
I just looked at the Canadian Kawasaki web site and it is mostly up to date for 2010, missing a few images, but it shows four colours for the 250R: Lime green/pearl stardust white at the premium price of $5199 and the other three colours, selling for $4,999 are Passion Red, Metallic Island Blue and Ebony - as in ALL black, no red and white fancy paint trims. So, maybe there's hope for an ALL BLACK 2010 afterall, Delta?
I doubt it! lol

Spooph there is 09' black with my name on it in littleton, CO! hmm I wonder if I can get my family to pitch in money for my 17th b-day/graduation now? I wish I had a money tree!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
crushedcamber said:
HAHA D is gonna get a 600!!! woot woot! step it up girl!
Mods are so stinking expensive let alone insurance mind as well bend over now! jk

I think I will buy used now!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
500's are super cheap, cause they're usually overlooked... I know a guy selling a 500 now for $2,300. really good shape, low miles, etc, etc, etc... But I really want another 250 to ride with...

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
spooph said:
500's are super cheap, cause they're usually overlooked... I know a guy selling a 500 now for $2,300. really good shape, low miles, etc, etc, etc... But I really want another 250 to ride with...
More pressure! lol jk

I believe the 09' Ninja 500r are the last model that Kawi is going to make cause they have updated every other bike to the 2010 except for the 500r.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Delta107 said:
I may be forced to now cause I want a black one! I also have issues with used things people just don't take care of stuff anymore. Plus I don't want to pay for other people's mods. I don't know what I'm going to do!
lol
hey hey hey, i'm getting offense here. Well, my friend has a r6 hasn't wash his bike ever since november of last year but I do take care of my bike. Beside school, she never park outside anywhere in the sun for longer than 35 minutes. Shower every week. She always shine like a star every time i ride it =D. lolz

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sonny25 said:
hey hey hey, i'm getting offense here. Well, my friend has a r6 hasn't wash his bike ever since november of last year but I do take care of my bike. Beside school, she never park outside anywhere in the sun for longer than 35 minutes. Shower every week. She always shine like a star every time i ride it =D. lolz
Only if their were more of people that take care of stuff!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts