Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mods for sure... clip ons, rearsets, seat cowl, 15 tooth front sprocket, stiffen front suspension, f.e. (some of these done now)
mods later on... make gear pos indicator, temp guage,
fiddle, fiddle, fiddle (when it's raining)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Awesome. Love the 2010 green. Wish they did the black mufflers last year because I like that a lot too. And WELCOME.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Welcome!

I really Like the 2010 SE green. I like the passenger seat that is freaking cool.

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Very nice looking Dajarra!!!! welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
dajarra said:
mods for sure... clip ons, rearsets, seat cowl, 15 tooth front sprocket, stiffen front suspension, f.e. (some of these done now)
mods later on... make gear pos indicator, temp guage,
fiddle, fiddle, fiddle (when it's raining)
Awesome, fiddle in the rain, haha! My brother and his familiy just moved out from England to Melbourne, and it rained for the first two weeks they were there!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
joeRWMN said:
Hey Dajarra, I read that you'll be interested in the solo seat cowl. I'll help you out with that purchase if you sell that OEM seat to me. I think it would look great on my bike. Seriously, I'll make it worth your while. I want that green seat!!!

Go Kawi Green.
Joe can't you just sit in the corner with out intimidating the new members?

Hold on let me grab a pitch fork .... I want the green seat? lol jk

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
What colour seat cowl on that paint job??? As much as I want to vote for BLACK, I guess that bike should wear a green cowl? I dunno, anyone else?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Green flows with the lines... With black I think the tail end would just disappear... And it is such a fine tail... :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got the green seat cowel, glad i did! Got some Woodcraft clip ons today and i'm about to fit them now. Ordered rearsets which are a couple of weeks away. Will post pics when finished.

I also fitted the 15 tooth front sprocket which didn't have as much effect as i hoping for. I wanted to make first gear more usable it only made a slight difference in first but it improve the feel of the other gears and gave them more range... i'll keep it on for the moment.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
That looks awesome Dajarra! Definatley stay with the green, great choice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts