Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
dude gotta go with the black all the pics are in black means kawi knows black is the s*** looks better bigger faster meaner in black by the way!

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
If it was me, I'd be all over that green, black and white! I love my black, but it wasnt a hard since the only other choice was red. If I end up tracking my bike next year I will be changing the paint scheme, adding white similar to that.

Felix

· Registered
11 Posts
Str8outahtown - I think I paid like $4700 out the door with two years of full warranty. Probably over paid, but I haven't seen new ones ANYWHERE going for only $3499. If it's true that the 09's are supposed to list for $3499 and not $3999 the dealership where I got my bike is going to get an ear full.

· Registered
36 Posts
The kawasaki website says MSRP is $3999. Thats $500 more than the 08. BTW..i wasn't a big fan of the green on the 08 but the 09 green is sick. I think they're trying to make it look like the zx-10. if you go to the website and check out the zx-10 the pictures show the green very much like the 250..or vice versa..you get what I mean. either way...I really like the green now, BUT I still wouldn't change it for my blue. Oh, btw, is the new blue darker than the 08 blue? All the colors seem to be a hint darker than the 08 models.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.