Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was looking to see if anyone could help me with some ideas on how to make my bike look more aggressive. The only thing that I've done so far is remove back passenger handlebars. Any tips or ideas would be helpful thanks

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Maybe a sticker package ,tinted windscreen ,projector lites,different mirrors,integrated tail light,paint it black(lol). You can get a lot of add ons or covers in carbon fibre.
That's all I can think of for now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was going to do a red black and carbon fiber theme to my bike. I'm not really too big on stickers but the tinted wind screen is definitely a go. I was going to do a back and front end conversion of the 03 zx6r but I don't have that kinda money right now. Thanks for your insight brother :)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
zx6alicious421 said:
Yeah I was going to do a red black and carbon fiber theme to my bike. I'm not really too big on stickers but the tinted wind screen is definitely a go. I was going to do a back and front end conversion of the 03 zx6r but I don't have that kinda money right now. Thanks for your insight brother :)
Black out everything ....Matt black fairings ,etc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought about painting it all black but I really like the red carbon fiber in black theme. I was thinking about switching out the swing arm to a newer model amongst a couple of other things. Thanks for your input everyone you guys really helped :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.