Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok see if anyone can help me out I recently bought a ninja 250 in none running condition, I had assumed it was a carb issue, as the vaccum diagram had a small tear in it . after fixing that I found it would still not start not even on ether I checked and I seem to have strong spark and good compression , it has a trailer tech vapor unit on it is it possible this is causing incorrect timjng? Help please

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas is fine like I said it won't even fire on starting fluid only after market add on is trail tech vapor unit, I do not know how long it's Sat but I have spark good fuel and good compression I believe the timing to be off

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I've moved this thread to the correct subsection. The Helpdesk subsection for is for issues regarding the website.

1,465 Posts
Okay so how are you trying starting fluid? Are you spraying it into the air cleaner? Are you taking the plug out filling the cylinder then putting the plug back in and trying to fire it off? I'm
Only Asking to narrow my focus into a direction. Timing could possibly be an issue and is not too hard to check. But required you to take the fairings off etc. do you need helping checking it

· Registered
1,480 Posts
Ok see if anyone can help me out I recently bought a ninja 250 in none running condition, I had assumed it was a carb issue, as the vaccum diagram had a small tear in it . after fixing that I found it would still not start not even on ether I checked and I seem to have strong spark and good compression , it has a trailer tech vapor unit on it is it possible this is causing incorrect timjng? Help please
Based on this little bit of info, there is so much that can be wrong. I'd suggest looking at the Trouble Shooting Guide and start checking off stuff as you go along to ensure you don't miss anything. Especially something simple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.