Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 years
The first person to register was Red Rider 4/22/2008

I don't know who was next, I think Turblown is one of the few members that has been hear longer than me. But together there are now 915 members of the best forum on the web . I think we should all get together in the chat room for a forum party on Thursday the 22nd. What do you say?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
ok, does that mean your thursday, my thursday or the magical one that is in between???

In other words I'm in as long as someone nominates a time that can be translated for everyone, maybe greenwich mean time??

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Tibbs911 said:
Haha I know, it's been too long. I'm curious to see how many new members there are. Is R6S still around?
Nope he hasn't posted in awhile. Its R6 we are talking about. Aren't you on the R6 forums?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah...not really. Hah. Wait do I owe u the money cuz u got a bike? Cuz I saw it when u posted the thread...just never got around to commenting. How's life been treating you?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Tibbs911 said:
Yeah...not really. Hah. Wait do I owe u the money cuz u got a bike? Cuz I saw it when u posted the thread...just never got around to commenting. How's life been treating you?
YES you owe me money!!!

Life is good.

Is this like a reunion thread? lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah. I guess haha. Good news is I started driving even though I dontget my temps for lik four months. Already did 93 mph in the pt cruiser( new engine in it, 257 whp,236 ft lbs of trq). That was after my dad did 131+mph. And I went dirt biking recently...amazingly fun.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
so is this still on? do we have a time on this yet?? what should i wear?? do we have a web cam available too? lol i need to slow down on this coffee

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
O ya it is the 22nd That is Thursday. I was hoping to come up with dorkey games.But I am lame at party stuff.If anyone has any fun ideas I am open to them .I was thinking of an open house sort of thread or in the chat room .So people can just say hi or something. how about this ? I will start a thread and everyone can just say Happy birthday to RED and NEW NINJA.COM Or something like that?see how many pages we can make it in one day. I don't know

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Racer X said:
O ya it is the 22nd That is Thursday. I was hoping to come up with dorkey games.But I am lame at party stuff.If anyone has any fun ideas I am open to them .I was thinking of an open house sort of thread or in the chat room .So people can just say hi or something. how about this ? I will start a thread and everyone can just say Happy birthday to RED and NEW NINJA.COM Or something like that?see how many pages we can make it in one day. I don't know
Do a thread! then EVERYONE PM him the URL Link to him! lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts