Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone me and my wife got our 1st bike 2days ago a 2011 Ninja 205r and we love it. we live out in middle of no where in PA, im still getting the hang of the bike but next month me and the wife are
taking motorcycle corse to learn more. here are some pics of the bike and me on the 1st day we got it home, and no i wasnt wearing the shorts when i was riding :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Nice bike! Thanks for starting out with pics! Post up some pics of the gear, and let us know how the course goes! Glad you've joined our kind (the riding kind), and our family here at NN.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks :)I love it and my wife loves it hell she rides it more than me lol and I love taking pictures once I have a day off I plan on going somewhere nice to get some pictures of it and as for the special edition pictures speak better than words. :p

as for gear all we have gotten so far is helmets i got a icon operator and the wife got a icon airframe crossbone. still need to get our other gear waiting for next paycheck to pick up the rest

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
now I'm wondering how many special edition schemes there are, that's the first I've seen that one. Nice!
I can think of at least 5 Insaniti!!

Lets see what next years is like!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
260 Posts
here is the other red one I was thinking of

I guess that's the only white one, I just couldn't see all the "splatter" detail because of the small pic. Also the years are a bit off on some of them. The white and green (bottom green) are the 2011, the red and green (checkered like mine) are 2010's.

I do think its funny with the whole "special edition" thing. The only thing that makes it special is the paint scheme, as the dealer calls it. which is just a vinyl wrap. And then they try to charge you more for them. I didn't bite, and did not pay extra for the "special edition". :dance:

thread jack over haha...

welcome again, green is the way to go!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Yeah, I thought some of the years were off, but couldn't confirm it.
On the flip side, I think that photo you posted is a photoshop, that model was never released. Someone has just taken the earlier Green version and changed the colours, otherwise the badges would be differnt as well.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would normally agree with you, and the picture itself is prob a shop, but there is one of them riding around my area just like that. maybe one of these days I'll catch up the the rider when they are off the bike and find out if its custom or "special" lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.