Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my tail fairing on my 97' model zx6r and would like some advice on the best fits. i'm basically looking for a more sporty/modern look than the old style fat end. Is this difficult and suggestions on the best place to buy from would be great.

I also have a front folk seal leaking, any advice on a cheap fix would be appreciated, I have an MOT at the end of the month and I've been told its a fail if I don't have it repaired

Thanks Guys

1,465 Posts
Depends on how much work your wanting to do but. I would get a set of injection molded fairings from ebay and custom make you mounts. But that can take welding experience and many many hours. And patience. Did it on a 2001 honda 1000rr and out the yamaha fairings on it. The front end took me over a week alone. Took about 10 days all in all. Definately was rewarding when i had a bad ass bike that no one knew what it was but awesome

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.