Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
110 or 160, lets see those rubbers! ;D

Two days ago I ran into another team black ninjette! Guy was totally cool, name was Ronnie and found out he uses it for his everyday commute. He showed me some great pictures on his phone and promised to email them to me so I can put them up. He has three bikes total, an 04 Ninja 636 completely ready for the track that he races (not street legal) and then a 2002 cbr 600 that he takes out now and again, but swears by the little Ninja!

Props to Ronnie! (I gave him the forum URL and told him to come join up, so if you're reading this Ron, give me that cbr.. you barely use it anyway, RIGHT!? ;D)

Lets see your tires, whether they are already on your bike, tires off of your bike, or tires you'd like to one day have on your bike! YUMMY RIMS ARE WELCOME!

**EDIT: Reuploaded all to tinypic so there should be no more issues!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your 180s absolutely rock the thread Felix! So sexy, the way they will burn the asphalt to bits under you!

And yes, they are just some lady friends of mine.

And I think they're yummy delta!!!!

:p

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
thats just dirty felix! what rubber are you running?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh that sound better, im not a fan of bridgestones, ill post a photo on this thread once i get my Pilot power 2CTs :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How could you not be a fan of bridgestone battlax!? They are such awesome tires! That is what is on mine, shown in the above pictures!

Bridgestone Battlax BT016 150/60-17 FOR THE WIN!

i went for my first REAL ride with the today after being very careful to not have that 'new tire spill' I see all over YouTube. I still was going easy on them, but they finally developed some wear on both the left and right contact patches :)

I am so happy with them.. as far as acceleration I do see a bit of sluggishness, but I feel like because there is more tire on the ground the torque is better? Really launches from a stoplight much better than before. Maybe just because the tread and overall tire is better, though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts