Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I decided to finally order my Air Horn from 12volt-travel.com. Its on its way, should be here thursday and I'll post plenty of pictures and a nice little write up about how to do it to your vehicle.

I'm tired of being cut off and having close calls with people in my area so 150DB should get the point across that I'm here and they are not to be trying to occupy the same point in space\time as I. :D.

Pics to come once it arrives :).

Reference linkypoo
Model 419 Bad Boy 1-Piece Dual Tone Air Horn BADBOY419 - $39.99 :

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
^ Thank you, not sure I'll need help mounting it I have a pretty good idea where its going ;). I'm wiring it to the standard Horn button on the handlebars and disconnecting the standard horn.

wtf.. I can't edit my first two posts? LAME!
Well it arrived, pictures will be up after I scale them down from 2560x1600 haha :D I <3 HD cameras.

For some odd reason the pics aren't in my photo album as full sized? So when they show up I'll replace them with super retardedly big images :). .25C piece for size reference.

**edit**
Images fixed :).

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Ummm, Nope, they're still huge!! What program are you using to resize them?
I use VSO image resizer, works a treat!

BTW, when we crossed over to the new format, we lost the oppurtunity to edit our photos after 5mins I think.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ummm, Nope, they're still huge!! What program are you using to resize them?
I use VSO image resizer, works a treat!

BTW, when we crossed over to the new format, we lost the oppurtunity to edit our posts after 5mins I think.
I used the photobucket to shrink them a touch. I figured if you want to see them huge just click the bar :p. Ahhh I see, ohwell guess I reserved that post for nothing =(.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I use the VSO to resize the photos before uploading them to photobucket, makes the uploads so much faster, and it brings a 1-2mb photo down to about 50-80kb shot. Makes the forum page load faster too.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Haha, I have a 15meg download and a 3meg upload so......It's nothing for me to upload 8meg worth of images :p.

I shrank them a touch, I use fireworks or Gimp for resizing.
Might not be an issue for you, but it IS a pain for the rest of us to download, not to mention displaying it on a smaller screen..... ugh. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got it mounted but in doing so I broke one of the front cliip things for the fairings :(, I had it JBwelded but it snapped, so I grabbed some epoxy and its setting up curing now. I have plenty of pictures and video! So tonight or maybe tomorrow morning I'll do my full write up and picture upload.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
**Smaller picture upload!!:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.