Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a buncha parts left over from another bike, so just throwing it out there and if anyone needs parts, just reply here, or lemme know in a PM. I have everything from wires to even a motor and carbuerator. Only think I'm keeping is the rear tire (to be changed- sadly I had a plug in mine), and the motor (unless I fix the bike and don't need it). I can sell the front tire as well, and the triple tree if anyone should need. Black fairings (Front cowl to tail) off a 2013 ninja 250 are for sale as well, seeing as I really dont need them (Got some scratches on one side, but its not THAT bad, and they rly dont refelct on the black). I'm more than willing to trade any of these components- ESPECIALLY if you have left side fairing and a tail fairing for that kawasaki candy lime green color (my bike color). I layed mine down on the left side unfortunately, so I'd like to replace that at anything less than factory cost lol, gravel is a b*tch. Anyway, I pretty much have everything, so if you're interested, just hit me up.

*Also, if anyone wants to trade a specific part for a good exhaust, I can definitely do that as well :D

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
@mcbraddock & @chad it looks like this is a dead thread. The OP has not been on the site since 2013.
I'll close this thread down. Any questions, please PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.