Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
TannerD06 said:
I am also a painter if you would like to have it painted before shipped I can do that if you can get me a color code.
How bad are the scratches? Is there a way you'd be able to buff them out or something? I wouldn't wanna replace a scratched fairing with another scratched fairing, ya know? And how much are you thinking on price?

And it's just Ebony Black. Code: 602

·
Registered
615 Posts
TannerD06 said:
That's not too bad, as much as I want to sell my parts I would suggest asking around. You should be able to find some little body shop to do it for around 150
Hey, I appreciate the honesty. So is it worth it getting it fixed rather than buying new then? There is kinda like a hole in the one part where it looks like a bolt pushed through pretty hard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe... It's should be cheaper than buying new. If the hole isn't big it should be an easy fix otherwise nobody else may ever notice it. Some people may try to charge a lot but there is someone out there who needs the business.

·
Registered
615 Posts
TannerD06 said:
Maybe... It's should be cheaper than buying new. If the hole isn't big it should be an easy fix otherwise nobody else may ever notice it. Some people may try to charge a lot but there is someone out there who needs the business.
Alright, well thanks. I appreciate your help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.